jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Day 1: Flight day.

Today I'll be leaving Mexico, I'm on my way to Turkey. It's very exciting and I hope you'll enjoy the post about what we will be doing for IBM Corporate Service Corps program.

Here is a picture of the people I'll be working with.

Here is an explanation of what is Corporate Service Corps, written by Sara Willet:
1) What is the IBM Corporate Service Corps?
The IBM Corporate Service Corps was formed in 2008 to provide IBMers with international leadership opportunities while solving problems for communities in emerging markets.  Think of it as the Peace Corps for business.  IBM sends its employees to volunteer for 4 weeks in an emerging market country.  The participants get an incredible experience working in a foreign country.  The host organization gets highly skilled volunteers. And IBM gets leaders trained in working with international teams and emerging markets as well as an enhanced reputation in those growth markets.
The CSC application process happens once per year and includes basic information about your performance ratings at IBM as well as 3 essays.  Each year there are thousands of applicants and only 500 people are admitted to the program.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario